NETIN COOKIES POLICY
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are files downloaded on your computer when accessing websites, smartphone, tablets or similar devices. Cookies allow websites, for example, to store and access information about the user’s browsing activity and, depending on the information stored and on the way the computer is used, cookies can be used to identify the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session using a minimum memory space and without damage the computer. Cookies don’t store any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from your hard disk when closing your browser (i.e. session cookies).
3. COOKIES THAT WE USE
- Session cookies: recognise users and the information provided when they navigate through a website. They are deleted when browser is closed.
- Permanent cookies: collect information about, for example, login details and passwords so web users don’t need to re-enter them every time they use a site. They are deleted once the time that law states is over or when the user decides to delete them.
- Registration cookies: generated once the user has registered or has opened his session and are used to identify him/her during session and to make sure the user is authorised to access certain services. The user can delete these cookies whenever he/she wants.
4. MANAGING COOKIES
The user always will be able, at any time, to choose which kind of cookies to enable or disable by the browser configuration options (the methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version), for example:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
5. COOKIES POLICY UPDATE