1. RESPONSIBLE COMPANY
Registered name: NETIN SYSTEMS, S.L.
Address: C/ Rafael Alberti, 1, 2ºB – Cabanillas del Campo 19171 (Guadalajara)
2. USE AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
How do we use personal data?
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your user experience.
- To maintain accurate contact and registration data.
- To provide user support and personalised communications.
- To offer products, services and features that may interest you.
The data collected through the Netin website (via contact webforms, register webforms or subscribe webforms) are stored in a file with the only purposes of providing the services and information requested by the users and supplying any information that NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. considers as interesting for the users, always related to monitoring and diagnosis tools, industrial systems and OT infrastructures.
If the user sends us his/her data by email, it will be included in a file with the only purpose of manage its request, being of appliance all the other points referred in the previous paragraph.
How long do we keep personal data?
- Web registration: since the user registers to login Netin website until he/she unregisters.
- Newsletters: since the user subscribes to until he/she unsubscribes.
- Email web form, emails and training courses registration: the personal data collected by these means will be keep all the time the user decides, being his/her decision to exercise the rights that the data protection legislation grants him/her, at any time and in the way that better suits him/her.
The personal data processing is necessary to provide the services requested by the users.
Data processing is always based on the consent requested, during your navigation on the Netin website, through the available check boxes and “submit” buttons.
As the consent is requested separately for different services, the user can always, at any time, withdraw any of them without affecting the legality of the processing based on prior consents.
4. USER’S RIGHTS
What rights do you have?
You may contact us by post (NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. Calle Punto Net, 4, 1ºB, 28805 Alcalá de Henares) or by email (email@example.com) to exercise the next rights, according to the current law:
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify or delete your personal data.
- Restrict your personal data processing.
- Object your personal data processing.
- Personal data portability.
You can request the forms to exercise your rights by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What are your rights when providing us your personal data?
Any citizen has the right to get confirmation about if Netin System S.L. processes his/her concerning personal data.
You can access your personal data, rectify it or request its deletion when, among other reasons, are no longer necessary for its first purpose.
You can also notify us your wish to restrict your personal data processing, so it will only be used to exercise or defend any claims.
5. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data won’t be transfer to third parties.
6. PROVENANCE OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data that NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. processes through its website come directly from the interested party consent.
Which kind of data do we collect?
- Contact data including your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, company name.
- Account data: anything related to the account you create such as username or support history.
- Security credentials data, i.e. security information required for authentication and access to Netin accounts.
The user may always, at any time, exercises the rights that the data protection regulations make available for the users.
7. CONTROL AUTHORIY
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. main goal is to obey the regulations regarding privacy and personal data protection, which is our most valuable asset. Nevertheless, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. informs you that, if you consider that your rights have been broken, you may direct your claims to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) located in Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid. For more information on AEPD, please, visit http://www.aepd.es