NETIN WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION
In compliance with the information duty stipulated by the article number 10, Law 31/2002 July the 11th, about Services to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. in the holder role of website www.netin.es states that:
1. Identifying data
- Registered name: NETIN SYSTEMS, S.L.
- Address: C/ Rafael Alberti, 1, 2ºB – Cabanillas del Campo 19171 (Guadalajara)
- VAT Number: B19310374
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data in the Commercial Registry of Guadalajara: volume 598, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet GU 9750
This information comprises and regulates the terms and conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that, the users of the website published under www.netin.es domain, commit to respect.
- “Page/Site”: www.netin.es domain available for Internet users.
- “User”: individual or legal entity that uses or navigates the page/site.
- “Content”: pages that form the whole www.netin.es domain and contain the information and services that NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. makes available for the Internet users. These pages may include messages, text, photograph, charts, icons, logos, technologies, links, textures, illustrations, sound or image files, records, software, looks, graphic design, source code and, in general, any kind of material.
- “Hyperlink”: technique that allows the User to navigate through different Web pages, or on Internet, by clicking on the text, icon, button or any other element which contains the link.
3. Users / Use conditions
The access and/or use of this www.netin.es website assigns the USER role, who agrees, since that access and/or use, to comply with any and all of these terms and conditions. If the User doesn’t agree with any of these terms and conditions, he/she will stop using this Netin website.
4. Use of the website
www.netin.es provide access to articles, information and data (from now on “THE CONTENTS”) that belong to NETIN SYSTEMS, S.L.
THE USER accepts responsibility for the use of the Netin website. Some pages of the Netin website (www.netin.es) may allow the users to take part by sending comments through webforms implemented to that effect. When sending these texts, by clicking on the pertinent link, THE USER agrees to use the contents of Netin website in an appropriate way, and not to use them for:
i. Commit illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
ii. Spread contents or materials of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
iii. Cause damages to the physical and logical systems of www.netin.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems, on the network, that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
iv. Try to access and, if so, use other users emails accounts, and to modify or manipulate their messages.
Definitely, the USER agrees to obey the applicable legislation, morality, generally-accepted social norms, public order and these terms and conditions of use and access.
To that effect, THE USER commit himself/herself and agrees not to use any of these Contents with illicit effects or purposes, forbidden by these Terms and Conditions or by the current legislation, that may be detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may, in any way, damage, make useless, overload or prevent the normal use of the Contents, hardware or documents, files and any kind of contents stored in any hardware owned or contracted by NETIN SYSTEMS S.L., any other Users or Internet users (hardware and software).
THE USER commit himself/herself and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material from the Netin web, such as information, text, data, contents, messages, charts, illustrations, sound and/or image files, photographs, records, software, logos, icons, trademarks, technologies, links, graphic designs and source code, or any other material the User may access in the role of Netin website user, without limitation to this list.
Likewise, in accordance with all of this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or, in any other way, or publicly display, transform or modify the Contents, unless the User has written and explicit authorisation from NETIN SYSTEMS S.L., that is the holder of the corresponding rights, or that it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or, in any way, alter the copyright information or other identifying data from the NETIN SYSTEMS S.L., or its holders, reservation of rights, from the computing fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or from any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The user must refrain from obtaining, or even trying to obtain, the Contents using different means or procedures from the ones that had been made available or had been indicated for that purpose in the Web pages where the Contents are or, in general, different from the ones normally use on Internet for that purpose as long as those means or procedures don’t involve any damage or disablement of the Website and/or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes that:
- NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. does not assume any liability for the opinions provided by the users, who act under their solely and only responsibility.
- The users’ comments do not represent the opinions of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L., its partners or employees.
- NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. does not guarantee, in no case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In that way, all the comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a Website administrator, who will always act respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Similarly, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all the comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
Anyway, www.netin.es will not be responsible for the opinions provided by the users through the blog or any other participation tool that may be created, in accordance with the provided by the applicable regulations.
As a service for our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. Because of this, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, utility, veracity and update of the contents of that websites and their privacy practices. Please, before providing personal information to these external websites, consider that their privacy practices may be different from ours.
The purpose of the Hyperlinks which appear in the Website is exclusively to inform the USER about other Webs that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are not suggestions.
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. is not responsible for the contents of the linked pages, the functioning or utility of the Hyperlinks and their results, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or any other elements that may alter the computer system (hardware and software), documents and files of the user, excluding any responsibility for any kind of damages caused because of these reasons to the user.
Likewise, those people who want to include hyperlinks between their Website and ours (www.netin.es) must observe and obey the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the homepage, but it may not reproduce it in any way. Express, unequivocal and written authorization from NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. will be mandatory for any other kind of Hyperlink.
- Frames with or about NETIN website will not be created.
- There will be no false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications about NETIN SYSTEMS S.L., its managers, employees or contributors, the people who appears in the Web for any reason, the Users, or the Contents provided.
- On the page establishing such a link, it shall not be permissible to state in any way that NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. has authorised or supervised the Hyperlink, or that has assumed, in any way, the Contents offered or made available in the Web page in which the Hyperlink is included.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is included may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is included will not contain illicit information or contents, contrary to morality, generally-accepted social norms and public order, nor against third party’s rights.
In order to improve the performance and services of the Website, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. reserves the faculty to, at any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained in the Website, its configuration and design, this Legal Notice, as well as any other particular conditions. So that, the USER must read this Legal Notice every time he/she access the Web Page.
8. Industrial and Intellectual Property
NETIN SYSTEM S.L. is the owner of all the industrial and intellectual rights of its webpage, so all the elements that are contained in it (images, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colours combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computers programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.) are ownership of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. or its licensors, and all the rights are reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. will be consider as a serious breach of the intellectual and industrial rights of the author.
The USER agrees to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. The USER may browse the elements of the web, print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer, or in any other physical support, if it is for his/her only and solely personal and private use. The USER will not eliminate, modify, avoid or manipulate any protection device or system which is installed on the NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. web pages.
All the trade names and marks, registered marks, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear in the Website are property of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. or of third parties that have authorized its use. At no time, the access or use of the Website and/or its contents give the USER any rights with regard to these brands, trademarks and/or distinctive signs, nor commercial use rights on the Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are property of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. or third parties that have authorized their use, and so, the Intellectual Property rights owner is NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. or the third parties that have authorized their use, to who belong the exclusive practice of the commercial use rights in any way and, specially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. It is specifically forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the “making available” right, in whole or in part, of the contents of this website with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L.
The non-authorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the breach of the Intellectual Property or Industrial rights of NETIN SYSTEMS S.L., or third parties included in the Webpage that have ceded contents, will lead to the responsibilities legally established.
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. is aware of the importance of the data protection, as well as the USER’s privacy, and so insists on the reading of the Cookies Policy.
10. Website availability
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors during the access to the Webpage or its Contents, nor that the Contents are updated, although NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. will make its best to avoid and repair such errors and interruptions, and to update the Contents. So that, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. will not be responsible for any damage that may occur to the USER which may involve failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during its provision or previously.
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. will not be, with the exceptions included in the current legislation, responsible for any kind of damages that may be caused by the lack of availability, continuity or quality in the functionality of the Website and its Contents, nor because of the failure in the achievement of the USERS utility expectations of the Webpage and its Contents.
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. is not responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages to the computer system (software and hardware) of the USER, or to the files or documents stored in it, caused by:
- Any virus in the computer used to connect with the services and contents of the Website.
- A malfunction in the browser or by using non-updated versions.
The access to the Webpage does not imply that NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. control the absence of viruses, worms or any other IT element that may be harmful. It is the User’s responsibility to have the appropriate tools to detect and eliminate harmful computer programs.
11. Webpage quality
Given the dynamic and changeable environment of the information and services provided by the Webpage, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. makes its best but may no guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, utility and/or Contents update.
The information of the Pages that form this Website is only informative, advisory and publicity. In no case they offer or have the nature of contractual or binding commitment.
NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. excludes all responsibility for the USER decisions based on this information, as well as for the possible typographic errors on the Webpage documents and charts. The information may be periodically changed, without prior notice, to increase, improve, correct or update the Contents.
12. Contents availability
The provision of the Webpage service and its Contents has an indefinite duration. NETIN SYSTEM S.L. is authorized to terminate or suspend this Website service provision and/or any Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, NETIN SYSTEMS S.L. will previously inform about the termination or suspension of the Webpage.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance of this Legal Notice, as well as for any claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved are submitted to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing to any other judicial court that may correspond them.
14. Applicable law
These conditions are governed by the laws of Spain. NETIN SYSTEMS S.L.
All copyrights are reserved by international laws of Intellectual Property. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.